Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Family Weekend Kwento #6

The whole month of December was so busy for the Familia Nunag that we don’t have a Family Weekend Kwento.  This post title is dedicated to things we do as family that is just ordinary to some but has extraordinary rewards for us as a family – that is, we become closer.

Last weekend we decided not to schedule any going out activity.  We will be blocking off activities situated in Metro Manila due to the measles outbreak.  Neo has completed his immunization – but still we don’t want to risk.  Prevention is always better than cure.

Friday night, Leo and I decided to roam around SM Mall of Asia. We do this a lot of times because this mall is close to my workplace.  We chanced upon Café France which is having Buy 1 Take 1 on all breads every Friday of January. Woot woot J


Also, whenever we go to MOA, we always buy Neo a classic Cinnabon.  He loves it.  I told you before that if we allow him, he can finish a whole classic one.  And since we love buying Cinnabon for Neo, we also purchased their BonCard.  It cost Php250 and gives 20% discount on all hot plate and coffee, and a lot more freebies, plus 1 Classic Cinnabon and drinks as a welcome treat.



I am now officially in my heaviest weight.  So Leo and I decided to try jogging.  We jogged from our place to the marketplace.  If you ride a jeepney it would cost you Php12.  So more or less 12km.  Take note, we jogged 25% and walked 75% of the way hahaha :D

My prize?  Sore legs for 2 days.  Didn’t lose even a pound though.  According to Leo it’s a long process daw.  I wouldn’t lose weight in one go.  Waaaaah!  This will be a long journey for me L

How about you?  How was your weekend?



9 comments:

  1. Hahaha parehas tayo Sis. Laki na ng braso ko. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, hindi pala ako nagiisa. holiday feast ang culprit dito haha

      Delete
  2. hmmm... I wish to gain weight.hahha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah... i wish to lose weight na talaga... hahaha

      Delete
  3. I love Cafe France...Tama, Buy 1 Take 1 nga sila every Friday kaya paghahandaan ko na ito sa Friday. hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cafe France, paghahandaan ko yung Buy 1 Take 1 nila sa Friday..hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go go go, sis Lally. they have yummy breads, medyo pricey lang compared sa BreadTalk and French Baker, but since Buy 1 Take 1, pwede na din hahaha

      Delete
  5. I love Cinnabon too! :) Anyway, my weekend was great.. had a lot of eating and eating and eating home-cooked meals. :) Great that you had a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i had to blink once, twice, and three times to check if si Mommy Practicality nga ba talaga ung nagcomment - and yes it is! Thanks for dropping by my blog, Louise :)

      yan naman ang weakness ko din, eating and eating and eating... kaya ako tumataba hahaha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...