Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ninong’s Hotel, Legaspi Albay

I love staying at hotels.  This has the comfort of home without the fuss of cleaning it.  I am not hard to please when it comes to hotel din.  As long as there is a nice bed, clean bathroom, TV, aircon, and desk and I feel comfy, I am okay.  At Legaspi, I stayed at Ninong’s Hotel. 

Ninong’s Hotel is a new hotel.  The same with Santiago, it wasn’t me who booked this hotel.  But I am pleased with this hotel.  Let me list down why?

·         They have affordable rates.  Who doesn’t want that?
·         Courteous staffs are thumbs up for me.  I don’t expect staffs to be super bait, but I want them accommodating that when you ask questions, and try to get small talks, they entertain.  That is what we got from the receptionist of Ninongs.
·         Early check in allowed again J
·         Complete set of toiletries in the bathroom.  Not all hotels offer these stuffs – and for their affordable rates, I love that they went extra mile to offer this.
·         Mirrors everywhere in the room!  Look to the left, look to the right, look in front and back, there is a big mirror.  Very nice at day time, but scary at night time – especially for me who stayed alone.
·         They offer buffet breakfast.  No need for me to settle down with small servings.  I’m a big eater.
·         The Bible sitting in my side table.



Here are the room rates:

Room Type
Rates
Standard Room
Php 1,800
Standard Room for 12hrs w/o breakfast
Php 1,200
Deluxe Room
Php 2,300
Executive Suite Room
Php 2,800
Bridal Suite Room
Php 3,200
Family Room
Php 4,000
Extra Person Charge
Php 750

But of course, no matter how beautiful the hotel is there is something small that you will find wrong (because the only perfect place in the world to stay at is the comforts of our own home, right? J).  For Ninong’s Hotel, I find the lighting of the room too dark.  The room I stayed at has yellow light bulbs, and at night time, when you want to be illuminated, this is something you want change.

My overall stay at Ninong’s Hotel is a pleasant one.  If you’re looking for a place to stay at Legaspi (and dim lights is not an issue to you), Ninong’s Hotel is a nice place to stay at.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...