Thursday, March 20, 2014

SmallVille 21 Hotel, Iloilo City

When I went to Iloilo City for work, I stayed at SmallVille 21 Hotel.  This hotel is located at the Techno Park of Iloilo City.  This hotel is part of Cebu Pacific’s magazine guide. 



didn't stay so long in this hotel because we were touring Guimaras the whole afternoon of Monday but here are some aspects that I love about this hotel:

·         Super nice location.  This is located in Iloilo’s Techno Park which means it is close to a lot of areas (restaurants for one).  This is also close to SM City Iloilo. 
·         Affordable Rates.  Need I say more?
·         Complete Toiletries and Complimentary coffee.  Who doesn’t want these stuffs? 
·         Early Check in allowed.

Here are the rates.

Room Type
W/Out Breakfast
W/ Breakfast
Standard Matrimonial
Php 1,700
Php 2,000
Standard Twin
Php 1,800
Php 2,100
De Luxe Matrimonial
Php 1,800
Php 2,100
De Luxe for 3 pax
Php 2,050
Php 2,500
Executive Room w/ Ref
Php 2,300
Php 2,600
Presidential Room w/ Ref
Php 3,200
Php 3,500

What I don’t like about this hotel?

·         The receptionist scheduled during the time I have some questions to ask are not so courteous.  They tend to look away when I am asking questions.  Nakaka bastos lang.  Though the guards and maintenance people are courteous naman.  But one not-so courteous personnel could ruin your hotel stay.
·         Cable TV not functioning well during my stay.  There’s an issue daw with the cable provider – so this is not their fault naman.

That’s my take in staying at this hotel.  Hope it helps you went you visit Iloilo City.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...