Monday, March 31, 2014

Team Kramer Meet and Greet


Are you a fan of Team Kramer?  Yes I am.  So the moment I saw in their facebook page that they will be having a Meet and Greet (which Doug and Cheska promised once their page reached 500k likes), I instantly checked for the details.


Glorietta is like thousands tumbling away from our home.  So to be able to line up early, we have to be travelling by 8am.  Neo cooperated, so before Glorietta opened, we were already there.

There were some glitches in giving out of tickets because only 500 people will be allowed inside.  Some fans were starting to get angry because they weren;t allowed inside.  Some bought tickets to those who were able to get one (at Php400 per ticket).  Some even entered the barricade and was forced to get out by the police (kakaloka).

Team Kramer arrived ahead of time.  They didn’t disappoint the fans.  They have lots of fun games for kids.  They have lots of giveaways.  There were a lot of opportunities for photo ops but Leo and I decided not to join because Neo gets cranky when we try to squeeze in the line.   


What I love most about that day?  That is, seeing Cheska being a mom to her kids while working.  While being interviewed, she will constantly look around to check if her kids are okay.  While having some photo ops with fans, she cleaned Kendra’s hand just like a mom should.  Gavin wore his Kristoff-costume but when Cheska saw that Gavin is somewhat sweating, she instantly remove his shirt.  I am a mom too, so I was amazed to see her doing this.


The only picture we have with Cheska. Blurry picture because of so much people.

There is only one reason why I love Team Kramer.  I don’t know why others love them but for me, I find them a very genuine family.  The way they send out bible verses to encourage their fans.  The way they respond to bashers positively.  The cute pictures of their kiddos are a plus. J


Goodies from Team Kramer Meet and Greet

This is my first time to be a fan and I’m glad I am.


6 comments:

  1. wow,, it was really such a blast,, Glorietta is also just a tumbling away from our house, but haysss mahina me sa crowd ei,, sayang! They are so cute ano!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very lovely family. not just in looks but the way they act together. :)

      Delete
  2. I am Team Kramer fan also. Di kami nakapunta kasi blessing ng house namin. sayang...hehe..next time na lang kami. hihi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You went there! I'm a fan of Team Kramer too pero I know dudumugin ang fans day nila so hindi nako nag attempt pumunta. And yes, they are really a good example to every family. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hindi naman kami masyadong nakipagsiksikan (though super dami talagang tao). they're a very nice family. nakakatuwa.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...