Sunday, September 8, 2013

Grandparents Day

It’s Grandparent’s Day today.  We were accustomed of celebrating Mother’s Day and Father’s Day as a gratitude to our parents.  It was only lately that we celebrated Grandparents Day.  You know what, grandparents are like our parents – it’s just that they spoil us.

Parts of my growing up years were spent with Mamita.  She took care of me because according to my mom, she loves me so much.  My mom would often joke, “Natulog ako ng gabi, katabi ko pa si Nerisa, paggising ko, wala na.  Katabi na ni Mama”.   

Neo is the only apo for my side of the family.  He is one of three on Leo’s side.  He is showered with so much love from grandparents.  And as parents, we couldn’t be more thankful.


Neo with O-o Jun (that’s how he calls Lolo Jun), Lolo Frank, Lola Net, and Lola Bebing.




Neo with Mamita and Mama Upeng (My and Leo’s grandma).



Neo with Angkong, Lola Tita Net, Lolo Tito Roland, Lola Tita Belle, and Lola Auntie Juliet.  (My and Leo’s aunt and uncles who loves Neo so dearly.  We have a lot but I haven’t sorted out all of Neo’s pictures with them).


Happy Grandparents’ Day to all grandma and grandpa!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...