Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mommy Fleur Day Pictures

Hello everyone!  Remember I attended Mommy Fleur Day last month.  It was so much fun.  I won’t get tired saying I had so much fun.  With all the foods, the raffle prizes, the blog readers and mommy bloggers, and Mommy Fleur herself.  Super solve ako. 

I made lots of friends in that event too. 


This is me with Lally, Krisna, and Marie.


This is me with Maqui, Sha, and Marie (and Lally na nakatalikod).  Wagas ang tawa ko no?  super saya ko lang that day.  


And with everyone.


And I won this fab book from The Soshal Network.



Go to Mommy Fleur blog and browse through the pictures.  You will feel na you’re also there sa ganda ng quality the photos, promise.


All photos grabbed from Mommy Fleur.




2 comments:

  1. Nice sis. congrats that youv'e won a book..sayang d me nakarating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honga. sana nandun ka, para bonding galore :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...