Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Confusion

When I was still pregnant with Neo, everybody thought that I’ll be having a baby girl (except for Leo, who prays for a little boy).  My nose was not enlarged, not so dark armpits, not patusok na belly, and a lot more pamahiin-that-you’re-with-a-baby-girl.  People are saying: you’re carrying a girl. 

Then come Dec 8, 2011, I gave birth to a handsome baby boy.  His complexion is fair, thus he is easily mistaken as a girl.  Now look at the below pictures and tell me if you agree with the confusion.




Wearing a nice headband when we were vacationing at Cagayan.


I bought this spaghetti strap sandos thinking I was having a baby girl.  Sayang naman if we don’t use it :P


This dress is a gift from Lola Bebing’s officemate for Neo's 1st birthday since she thought Neo is a girl when she first saw him.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ahahaha like din namin yan... sa next baby na girl :P

      Delete
  2. OMG! He looks like a baby girl nga! Pero parehas tayo ng case when I was pregnant, people also thought that I'm having a baby girl except that my nose was enlarge! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. buti nga ngayon, brusko na ang itsura. naloloka lang kami ni Leo kasi minsan si yaya biglang hihirit ng: "bebe, sayaw ka! sayaw kikay, sayaw kikay!" juskopo. hahaha :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...