Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Neo’s 2nd Birthday: The Cake from Vanilla Bean

Since we have decided to give Neo a Pocoyo-themed birthday, there is no question that we need to have a cake customized for him.  

I scouted Cavite cake-makers in the internet but most of them are from Bacoor or Imus.  We live far from Bacoor and Imus so we need a supplier near home. Luckily, I saw Vanilla Bean Cakes and Pastries.  This bakeshop is located at Tejero (my way to and from the office).   

Carrie, the owner, is very okay to deal with.  We only met 3 times.  1st when I asked for a quote.  Second, when we ordered the cake and gave her the design.  And 3rd, when I asked for update.  That’s it.  But she was able to give Neo a beautiful cake, do you agree? J


 We choose a very simple design of cake.  Why?  I just wanted Pocoyo as topper and I’m okay already.  As long as Neo could see Pocoyo, thumbs up na ako.

We didn't have the cake delivered since their location is close to us.  When we got the cake, Leo told me like 3 times, “super value for money” ang cake.  I didn't mind him lang.  I just thought, like me, he was just impressed with how Vanilla Bean was able to give Neo a beautiful cake.  But when I arranged the cake in its location sa table, wow, it was so heavy.


The birthday boy enjoying his cake J

It’s a very delicious pound cake. J  When we eat a small slice, everyone agreed na they felt full na after.  We are really impressed with this cake J 

So Mommies from Cavite, especially those who lives near Tanza, visit their shop.  You will surely not regret getting them.

Vanilla Bean Bread, Cakes and Pastries
Stall #5, Tejero Commercial Plaza, Tejero
Gen Trias Cavite
09152816508

Facebook: Vanilla Bean


5 comments:

  1. Ohhh,, Okay so your from tejero.. A woman na gala in Cavite here before.. ^_^ well.. I wish to taste that.lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where in Cavite ka gumala, sis? I am not from Tejero. just passing that way to and from my workplace kasi faster route ang Cavitex,

      Delete
  2. Hi mam. This is carrie. Wow. Now ko lang nabasa blog post mo about us. Took me almost 2 yrs to discover your blog. Thank you for the kind words. I remember the pocoyo cake. Thanks so much again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mam. This is carrie guinto. Ngayon ko lang nabasa blog mo about our shop. Thank you for your nice compliments. Really made our day. Took me almost 2 yrs to discover what you wrote about us. Again thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cake was really delicious and my little boy really loved the design you made for him kaya super happy kami with the cake :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...