Friday, December 20, 2013

Bioessence at SM Dasma

Remember last month I attended Blogapalooza at SM Aura?  One of the exhibitors was MegaWorld Lifestyle Malls.  I was asked to do the roleta and I won something for “Wellness” and was given a voucher for a dance workout in Libis – which is sooooo far away from Cavite.  I had it exchanged, and they gave me this Premium Pass from Bioessence.



Since we don’t have anything planned last weekend and the voucher will be expiring soon (we are clearing away our schedule during weekends until next year because of the Christmas rush), I decided to use this.

Bioessence.  This is located in the newly renovated/extended area and is very hard to find.  Luckily this is on the way of Tom’s World – which is Neo’s preferred area hehe J

I was advised by the manager of Bioessence at SM Dasma, that the Premium Pass is not an overall facial.  It is just a trial and I was asked if I wanted to have the facial by adding Php400.  I begged off since I want to try it first.

I was asked to fill up their form then was ushered inside the facial cleaning area.



I was really pampered.  They use very fragrant products.  The therapist cleaned, massaged, and scrubbed my face first before steaming it (not sure what it is called).  After 30mins of steaming (which I fell asleep), the therapist cleaned my face too quickly.  I am not sure if it is because my face is clean talaga or because I just use my voucher. L She ended my facial with a face and back massage though J

I would definitely try their facial some time so I can experience the real thing.



4 comments:

  1. Wow.. Good for you sis,, At leasy you were able to pamper yourself .. I am jealous.. hahha kidding..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go pamper yourself too, sis. year end treat for ourselves for being the best mom for our children :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Nerisa, how's the facial experience here? I used to avail facials when I was in college because my friends were studying cosmetology, I was their lab rat:-) But they were good and kept my face clean. Now I haven't had that kind of pampering kasi it was painful sometimes, especially when they clean blackheads, ouch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Lani. they scrubbed and cleaned my face. but the cleaning ng pores talaga, i was not satisfied. Maybe because its a freebie voucher lang. I always go to Let's Face It for my facial e, and they clean pores really well (but they don't pamper you with scrub and face massage :( )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...