Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Neo’s 2nd Birthday: The Theme - Pocoyo

Neo celebrated his 2nd birthday with a simple salo-salo in our house.  This is the 2nd time we invited guests in our house (1st time being our house blessing).  We opted a simple birthday for Neo this year. We just want him to enjoy.

Neo loves a lot of things.  He is very easy to please.  He loves Jollibee, Thomas and Friends, Ryzza Mae, and Pocoyo.  Mama and Papa decided to use Pocoyo as his theme, being Pocoyo is his latest eye-candy.

Since there aren't a lot of Pocoyo designs available in the market, I did most of Neo’s décor.  Printed and cut some Pocoyo pictures in the internet.  Made a DIY Pocoyo banner.  And voila!  Our house is swarming with Pocoyo design.

DIY banner made of Pocoyo print and cut pictures and cartolina.


 DIY fan design made of Pocoyo print and cut pictures and colored paper.


Neo’s Pocoyo themed cake.


And Neo’s Pocoyo printed t-shirt.



wouldn't be raving about the DIY decors I did simply because it is not very awesome.  But when we were putting the decors the night before Neo’s actual birthday, I will not forget his eyes and smile looking at all those Pocoyo designs I did.  Those eyes and smile saying: “Mama, I love what you did!”  And my heart swelled with so much love.  (A picture perfect moment we weren't able to capture L)


Neo's 2nd Birthday: The Cake from Vanilla Bean
Neo's 2nd Birthday: Event Proper







15 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday Neo...:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang cute ng cake! Ayvan will be turning 1 next month, I still don't have a choaen theme.. :( Good Job with the DIY Nerisa, ika nga nila everything will get better in time. Kisses & hugs for Neo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Jen! naku, you have to start preparing na for Ayvan's birthday. and same birth month pa kami :P

      Delete
  3. Yay.. belated happy Birthday pocoyo... joke NEO.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, sis! dapat pala binihisan na lang namin sya ng blue na pajama hahaha :D

      Delete
  4. I like the cake and banners..They look nice...My daughter likes pocoyo too...she'll definitely like it when she see this hehe.I like your blog mommy Nerissa.I always read your post,I'm trying to follow you through google pero parang my prob ata...di ako maka sign in...I wonder what the problem is...=(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! kinilig naman ako sa comment mo, girl. I'm not sure re following sa google. I'll ask Leo kasi sya ung medyo may alam sa ganyan. will let you know :)

      lovable kasi itong si pocoyo kaya like ng kids e hehe

      Delete
    2. yey! mas kilig ako when you replied.=)

      Delete
  5. Ohh... I haven't heard of Pocoyo before, but what you did for decoration was great! And I love the cake too.

    Belated happy birthday kay Neo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, came across ur blog while googling. Where did u downlaod the fonts from.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, thanks for dropping by. I forgot na the link where I downloaded the fonts - but i still have the file. leave your email address here so i can send it to you. :)

      Delete
    2. thank you so much. my email address is j.rishwana@hotmail.com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...